This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvements and requests

jonnywilson
Star II
This thread is for everyone to list all the things they'd like fixed or improved. Ideally Asus can set up a voting system so they know the biggest things we'd like to see our improved on the Rog Phone 2 but this will do for now.
22 REPLIES 22

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Jandroid

Since this is a gaming phone, another improvement I could think of would be to collaborate with game developers to better optimize their games on the ROG Phone II. Maybe do some collaborations with game developers so that more games can run smoothly in 120fps using ROG hardware. I play Nintendo Mobile games like Dragalia Lost, Mario Kart Tour, and Pokemon GO for example and it would be great to see them say that their games support 120Hz displays.

View post
We're already doing this
We have Asphalt 9, Shadowgun Legends, ROCKMAN X DiVE and more games coming up in the following months. With that said, it's not going to be more than a handfull. Collaborations take a lot of time as it takes two to tango. There has to be something in it for the developer, there is a lot of legal stuff that needs to be sorted and so on. It would be nice if all we needed was a handshake but that's not how reality works.
I know you have looked at our list of games that support 120fps. Some of them are really good. I recommend Blade Bound: Hack and Slash of Darkness Action RPG. It's a relatively unknown but very beautiful game that runs so smooth on ROG Phone II.

Volodesi
Rising Star II

Storm368
Star I
Hi. I bougt Asus ROG phone 2.i cant fast forvard or reverse videos. Will you fix this?.