This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Asus 6z's camera isn't flipping instead a message is shown"camera cannot flip". Pls help

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
  1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

37 REPLIES 37

My Z6 have a problem with the proximity sensor. It is stuck in ON Mode. I disable the sensor in Call menu, but this disable only in calls. Other times The system think that a object in sensor and camera not flip. I dont use any case. Any glass. Nothing. I tried Hard reset. Update to last firmware. And nothing resolve. My phone have 48h of use. Help me please.
ERZ76DIJPW6J.jpg
HU9DWAFVLWO0.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
@walter.costajunior please reset your phone to exclude software issue and contact ASUS support of it doesn't help.

Gagan
Star I
My Phone Show the message that camera cannot flip from 2 days

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS

Image_ https___us.v-cdn.net_6031231_uploads_editor_bi_ow8otgcf23t1.jpgSame here... It stopped working suddenly for me also... I tried by restating, but the isuue is persistent. Please help.

Hi 
Is it always like this? Every time?
Also, another user suggested trying without the clear case bumper - does it always work after removing it?

View post
This is the common answer from every mods... It gives me a conclusion that you cant use your phone with a case and screen protector... Or else your camera won't flip... Wow great ????
@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
asifbarwatiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/14789#Comment_14789

This is the common answer from every mods... It gives me a conclusion that you cant use your phone with a case and screen protector... Or else your camera won't flip... Wow great ????

@LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders

View post
You can. The problem is that some manufacturers of ZenFone 6 screen protectors and cases didn't bother to make sure they don't cover the proximity sensor. It's also depends on where the user places their screen protector. Too far up so it partially covers the sensor and it will create issues