This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About android 10

mystylevijju
Star I
Y asus is doing like this ... Previously my friends or calling to my mobile i cen see only my frnd name only not number .it that option just like i phone calling screen with only person name. but on androd 9 now it is shoing that name and number i really i don't like it..
8 REPLIES 8

mystylevijju
Star I
Try tomake that option to show number or hide number it make both the people satisfied ...other wise someny will shift 2 iphone ...
And note
Iam using asus mobiles from asus zenfone 2 series, 2 laser 3, 3max and max pro m1 recently 5z and now 6z ..... Each and every mobal i have used mostly zenfone 3 series on words i have used that furnace suddenly u have removed that option its make me very un happy ..every year i have updated 2 asus mobile but from next time on words i will not buy aney asus mobiles or gadgets... Is thare aney possibility from ur side make that options like costamar name cen vesible or desable.....
Make it back that option......
I need calling screen with only number .
I dont like that shoing name and number...
Atlest try from ur side.....

Advititis
Star I
My Android is crashing after that I installed Android 10.
Android.process.media crash
RJBGY08OZZTB.jpg
It's is happening again again and again and it doesn't let me do anything

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Wipe com.android.media in app info or, if impossible, wipe data to factory settings. Major updates will cause major trouble after upgrading (old /data often makes new system unreliable). This is the golden rule of Android and it always has been.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
mystylevijju

Try tomake that option to show number or hide number it make both the people satisfied ...other wise someny will shift 2 iphone ...

And note

Iam using asus mobiles from asus zenfone 2 series, 2 laser 3, 3max and max pro m1 recently 5z and now 6z ..... Each and every mobal i have used mostly zenfone 3 series on words i have used that furnace suddenly u have removed that option its make me very un happy ..every year i have updated 2 asus mobile but from next time on words i will not buy aney asus mobiles or gadgets... Is thare aney possibility from ur side make that options like costamar name cen vesible or desable.....

Make it back that option......

I need calling screen with only number .

I dont like that shoing name and number...

Atlest try from ur side.....

View post
I will forward your feedback to our developers. Thanks!