This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google maps issue

Monark
Zen Master I
The compass is not calibrating after android 10 update i have tried it many times and after that hard time of swinging my hands it gets calibrated and after 5 seconds again it became low and it is not calibrating please fix this i use maps almost most of the time.
LWLU1OABUZ8G.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

Monark
Zen Master I
There are lots of bugs which are not common for most of the users as i was seeing different types of bugs that people are posting everyday which i don't encounter hope all will get clear

ColorSage
Zen Master I
VS-KR

Oh... Since Android 10, my compass' results become more precise. I don't have to calibrate It anymore !

View post
That may be a placebo effect. The Zenfone 6's compass often works good but there are times when it's totally unreliable. I don't know how some of users could have 100% working compass while others struggle to make it useful anyhow. I thought after .189 or .191 update it got better but in the end it's still unreliable even if calibrated.

Monark
Zen Master I
Atlast in maps it got calibrated i think my problem is only weak network. But what is the meaning of this?
WABC9QFICQYS.jpg
Can somebody explain this in detail i am eager to understand this. I can only understand somewhat

Monark
Zen Master I
The accuracy is changing constantly

ColorSage
Zen Master I
VS-KR

@ColorSage Placebo or not, my compass is finally giving me better results under my roof instantly without making the 8 movement !

View post
Well, then there's hoping it will work better for me too.
Monark

Atlast in maps it got calibrated i think my problem is only weak network. But what is the meaning of this?

WABC9QFICQYS.jpg

Can somebody explain this in detail i am eager to understand this. I can only understand somewhat

View post
These bars are representing GPS signal strength. The more satellites your phone 'sees', the better accuracy you'll get. Being outside increases signal reception a lot.