cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call ignoring feature

Daulat
Rising Star II
Hello,
This is a personal level concern and I'm pretty much sure most of you will agree to this. There should be a feature added to ignore incoming calls. Sometimes we can't reject calls and all we got to do is ignore but you can't exist the main screen untill the call is disconnected (screenshot attached). So there should where we could ignore incoming calls like on other devices.

8 REPLIES 8

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
17daulat

Hello,

This is a personal level concern and I'm pretty much sure most of you will agree to this. There should be a feature added to ignore incoming calls. Sometimes we can't reject calls and all we got to do is ignore but you can't exist the main screen untill the call is disconnected (screenshot attached). So there should where we could ignore incoming calls like on other devices.

2N9QA7OXPQPD.jpg

Call ignoring feature
Thank you for the suggestion. We have heard this feature requested before and are listening to all feedback. The more people that request this, the higher it gets moved on the list. 😉

Jerrywan
Star II
Im in!pls let this feature to be featured!

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
Please include this

Daulat
Rising Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12695/call-ignoring-feature

Thank you for the suggestion. We have heard this feature requested before and are listening to all feedback. The more people that request this, the higher it gets moved on the list. 😉

View post
New bug, we can't access the notification bar as well like i tried many time to swipe down but was unable to get it can you ask the devs to consider this as well