This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[FIXED] Battery stuck at 53% || Power button + Volume(+) button = Soft reboot

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Phone started having random reboots 24 hours back. Phone used to reboot very frequently, 4-5 times in 30 mins.
I kept the phone turned off over night and in the morning the phone was dead, it won't even charge.
I somehow manged to turn it on after 30 mins, still had the same reboot issue.
I went to recovery mode and installed the Android 10 stable from SD Card, but didn't fix the issue.
From recovery mode I did factory reset the phone and now phone is working fine without any reboot issue.
Now the issues are:
1) Battery is stuck at 53%, won't change no matter what.
2) If I press Power button + Volume(+) button for a second, the phone does some sort of soft reboot.
8 REPLIES 8

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
I was on Android 10 beta all this while. I have updated to the latest stable build when it was released. After like 48 hours, the phone started rebooting randomly. I kept the phone switched off over night and now the phone doesn't turn on, doesn't charge.

UPDATE:
Somehow managed to turn on the phone. Factory reset seem to have solved the issue, gonna monitor for a day or 2. If it's still not fixing the issue, I am going to downgrade to Android P. And the last option is to take the phone to service center as it should be a hardware issue.

CURRENT ISSUE:
The battery percentage is stuck at 53% after reset. It will not change even if I keep it for charging.

Ishan
Star III

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Ishan

My phone is also rebooting randomly since Android 10 upgrade : https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12577/after-upgrading-to-android-10-today-my-phone-is-restart...

View post
Somehow managed to turn on the phone. Did a factory reset, now it seems to be working fine. Gonna check it for a day or 2 before taking it to service center. Did you try factory reset?

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
Ishan

My phone is also rebooting randomly since Android 10 upgrade : https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12577/after-upgrading-to-android-10-today-my-phone-is-restart...

View post
Try factory reset, if you have not tried.