This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Take your time asus team

prashanth
Rising Star II
Take your time and release a stable release...this android 10 update is sooo bad its ruining the experience
If i knew this is gonna be the case i wouldnt have updated at all.
I cant even scroll in the chrome without frequent stutters feels like a 100$ phone
I know some people are gonna disagree cause its new and is prone to have bugs but if that the reason the beta program is for?????
17 REPLIES 17

sixth_pr1m3
Rising Star II
First app that I have disabled after getting this phone is Chrome. 😄

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Major system updates always bring problems. I don't use Chrome either.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
They have released a manually flashable package ri roll back to android 9 on their global support page though so you could always go for that

_jis_
Zen Master III
prashanth

Take your time and release a stable release...this android 10 update is sooo bad its ruining the experience

If i knew this is gonna be the case i wouldnt have updated at all.

I cant even scroll in the chrome without frequent stutters feels like a 100$ phone

I know some people are gonna disagree cause its new and is prone to have bugs but if that the reason the beta program is for?????

Please Take your time asus team
Nearly all glitches in Android 10 you should address to Google not to Asus. You should wait a few months for ironing major bugs out.
This is disadvantage for early adopters.

prashanth
Rising Star II
_jis_

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12633/please-take-your-time-asus-team

Nearly all glitches in Android 10 you should address to Google not to Asus. You should wait a few months for ironing major bugs out.

They is disadvantage for early adopters.

View post
Yeah but one plus 7 has also upgraded to android 10 but i didn't find these many bugs and ui stutters so software is also at fault