This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help!

Anas
Star II
I was playing pubgm and suddenly my phone restarted. It took 2 tries (two times bootup screen came) to switch on. My phone was not hot it was at normal temperature that we get while playing games like asphalt and pubgm. Also before it force restarted phone's peformance was sluggish.
I bought this phone 2 week ago and everything was fine until it forcefully restarted today. What should i do?
@Anders_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

Anas
Star II
Monark

I am also suffered from the same restart issue at first when i ran benchmark test it don't restarted but it does not mean it is good so i again tested by playing pubg at max graphics and max fps with full brightness for 10 min it restarted again so first try playing pubg or into the dead game if the device don't restart you have the good device otherwise take it to the asus service center hope it helps:)

View post
I did play pubg at max graphics for 30 mins and there was no issue. Into the dead at max graphics too no issues there as well.

Anas
Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/24067#Comment_24067

Just antutu isn't enough. It's not necessarily heat that will make it restart. It can be a certain sector in the RAM that's damaged. So try and use as wide variety of tests and games as possible. If you do everything you can think of during one day. Then maybe, hopefully, there's nothing wrong with your phone.

View post
Yes I'm doing everything i can think of. A couple of times some games crashed but there is no restart or heat issue.

Monark
Zen Master I
Then there is no problem enjoy your phone?

Anas
Star II
Monark

Then there is no problem enjoy your phone?

View post
Yeah 😄