This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haptic feedback is not working in any games

void_prasanjit
Star II
Haptic feedback mechanism is working fine with ringtone, notification and touches but not working while playing games. Is there any settings needs to be toggled? I played Asphalt 8 with all the vibration checkmarks on but still the same is not working. Any suggestions?
10 REPLIES 10

void_prasanjit
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Are you sure Asphalt 8 has haptic feedback? I downloaded it and didn't find any vibration boxes to check. Most games doesn't have vibrations

View post
Hi,
My mistake actually, I have referred asphalt 8 by mistake It's asphalt 9 actually which comes preloaded with the phone.

khanaish1997
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Are you sure Asphalt 8 has haptic feedback? I downloaded it and didn't find any vibration boxes to check. Most games doesn't have vibrations

View post
What about PUBG??

khanaish1997
Star II
PUBGmobile have vibration ...seen in one plus device so how to enable for PUBG??? @Anders_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ah, ok, they have enabled haptic feedback for PUGB through their Game Space app. I'll check with our devs if this is something that can be implemented in Game Genie / Armoury Crate

Gabe
Star I
Yeah... I had a Oneplus 7 Pro before RP2 and the tactile feedback on Asphalt 9 was far superior to what we have on ROG Phone 2, which is a gaming smartphone. It makes no sense. The Op7Pro vibrated quickly to the beat of the music and the car's accelerator was also felt. I think this is just a matter of the asus team to take this into account. I hope they do. I felt the same in Minecraft Earth, which also have a superior feedback on Oneplus phone.
Sorry for necroing the post, it came up when I googled about the matter.