ANDROID10 Battery draining notification

Krish
Rising Star I
this thing keep coming
3EFX1GTOW19U.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

aarkayy31
Star III
I had to restrict it in the settings. It caused some serious battery drain issues.

Krish
Rising Star I
aarkayy31

I had to restrict it in the settings. It caused some serious battery drain issues.

View post
how u restricted that?

aarkayy31
Star III
i think you get the option to restrict it when adaptive battery gives you the notification like the one you have right now. Try clicking on it or something, you should be able to find it.
I don't know the exact consequences of this though. Personally I did not face any issue after restricting it, but I was planning to factory reset my phone once the closed beta ended anyway since only a minority of users seem to be affected by this.

Krish
Rising Star I
aarkayy31

i think you get the option to restrict it when adaptive battery gives you the notification like the one you have right now. Try clicking on it or something, you should be able to find it.

I don't know the exact consequences of this though. Personally I did not face any issue after restricting it, but I was planning to factory reset my phone once the closed beta ended anyway since only a minority of users seem to be affected by this.

View post
this notification keep coming evenafter stopping many times, finally I turned off battery draining app notification