This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nightsilvance
Star III
I have tried adjusting how much force I use to press the trigger, it seems to reduce the frequency at which it occurs somewhat. It may help alleviate the issue a little, but I don't think any of us would enjoy using a key feature that is unreliable. Regardless, Im thankful that the software team is looking into it, and hope to hear some good news soon.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nightsilvance

I have tried adjusting how much force I use to press the trigger, it seems to reduce the frequency at which it occurs somewhat. It may help alleviate the issue a little, but I don't think any of us would enjoy using a key feature that is unreliable. Regardless, Im thankful that the software team is looking into it, and hope to hear some good news soon.

View post
I hope so too

InnoXenT
Star III
Last update fixed the issue thanks 🙂

khanaish1997
Star II
InnoXenT

Last update fixed the issue thanks 🙂

View post
Nowhere mentioned that...

nightsilvance
Star III
Seeing as how each of us experienced similar issues, but some of us have it slightly different, like on left trigger instead of right trigger, I think each new update is like a dice roll. But the new updates also brought some new bugs too.