This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send MMS via default messages app

Subhendu
Rising Star I
Anyone facing the same issue as they unable to send the any MMS via the default message app ?
Hello @Anders_ASUS could you please look into the matter?
8 REPLIES 8

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Was this working previously and is now having an issue? Do you still have a SIM signal?
If you reboot the device can the phone send MMS messages?

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
This will be an APN issue. Make sure you have, "default, supl, mms" under "APN Type" in your APN settings..

Subhendu
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

Was this working previously and is now having an issue? Do you still have a SIM signal?

If you reboot the device can the phone send MMS messages?

View post
Yes earlier I was able to send MMS from my old honor 9i model but now unable to .
I even checked as per cheetah2k whether I am in default APN or not & there also it is default setting.
I tried to re-start the device too that also not working out.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Subhendu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/25230#Comment_25230

Yes earlier I was able to send MMS from my old honor 9i model but now unable to .

I even checked as per cheetah2k whether I am in default APN or not & there also it is default setting.

I tried to re-start the device too that also not working out.

View post
Ahh, so you were never able to send MMS messages on this phone? I suggest going to your mobile carrier and requesting an alternate SIM. Quite a few users have had issues with older SIMs that worked in older phones, but would have connection issues for data/SMS/phone calls on the ROG Phone II.
See if you can test in the store whether the new SIM will work. Off the top of my head I think about 5 people have had this issue so far.