cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus 6z

mppavish
Star I
**** off asus...
i believed in your product and got the asus 6z. i had a restart issue i made a replacement to it so that i got a new 6z.
again the issue is continuing and i feel very bad for my decision for choosing asus 6z now the new mobile which i had beed hardly used it not more than 2 days the phone got frequent restart and it is dead now .
thank you for giving me such a wonderful product i am very much glad that asus is been making a device just for a sake.
I regret it for choosing asus 6z .
Hats off asus engineers and asus.

6 REPLIES 6

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
mppavish

**** off asus...

i believed in your product and got the asus 6z. i had a restart issue i made a replacement to it so that i got a new 6z.

again the issue is continuing and i feel very bad for my decision for choosing asus 6z now the new mobile which i had beed hardly used it not more than 2 days the phone got frequent restart and it is dead now .

thank you for giving me such a wonderful product i am very much glad that asus is been making a device just for a sake.

I regret it for choosing asus 6z .

Hats off asus engineers and asus.

asus 6z
I shouldn't have to censor you three times on three different threads. Watch your language, you've been warned.
I understand that you're frustrated with your device. You're going to need to take this issue up with the repair center. Explain calmly that your replacement device had the same issue. Your warranty will cover the repair for this unit as well.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
5 times, I hadn't found them all.