This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Armory Crate

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Can we get more of a normal app drawer for the crate? Scrolling through is quite a drag to find the game profile I want to edit.

Would also be nice if we could control how many CPU cores games can use. This was a feature on the Nvidia SHIELD Tablets that I used all the time. Some apps even ran smoother with only one core.
3 REPLIES 3

Volodesi
Rising Star II
The Nvidia SHIELD Tablets also had a frame rate cap you could set on programs as well. Along with how much CPU they were allowed to use - in the form of %'s.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I can always check if it's possible but my guess is that Nvidia had a little more control since they used their own CPU. Qualcomms architecture is probably better supported in most games too so it might not make a difference if you choose if only one or several cores should be used.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Volodesi

Can we get more of a normal app drawer for the crate? Scrolling through is quite a drag to find the game profile I want to edit.

Would also be nice if we could control how many CPU cores games can use. This was a feature on the Nvidia SHIELD Tablets that I used all the time. Some apps even ran smoother with only one core.

Suggestions for Armory Crate
I will forward your request to our devs. Thanks!