cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Red tint issue

Jog
Star I
Hi,
I have been using the device for over a week now. everything had been perfect but the display tint issue is too prominent to ignore. can you please acknowledge the cause of the issue (se/hw)?
6 REPLIES 6

amolkamble47
Star I
I'm having the same issue. I use youtube with dark mode, at night whole app just glows kinda red when lights are off and very annoying, most of the time I would have my phone on low brightness (<50%) indoors and I don't want to get used to it.
I have been using Nexus 6P before this purchase, I compared it against ROG2, I just went WTF. It happens for all refresh modes (60-120hz).
I only recently bought it, so still have return window open, I'm thinking of going for replacement, but don't want this happening again. Has anybody gotten the good replacement which is not having this issue ? If not then maybe I'll just go for refund.

Daulat
Rising Star II
I guess this is also a hardware issue and don't think that replacing device is an solution because many people are facing this issue so we think Asus should do something about it.