Air Trigger issue

Comments

• Nothing as of yet. I have provided them with logs and video of the problem, and we can only hope that they roll out the fix with the next update. Judging by the frequency of the software updates, I'm gonna be expecting at least another week or two before they can release any updates. Even that is being optimistic.

• There would be lot more people who had the firmware updated..is it only a few of us facing the air trigger issue.?..hope its not a hardware issue..

• We're still investigating this one. I'll update the thread as soon as I know more. Thanks for your patience!

• Is Asus doing something about this issue... Because it's making me really sad ...

• I think as far as what we see from everyone's response here and the number of posts on this forum, pretty sure the issue is quite widespread, but everyone's experience with this issue can vary alot depending on how much they rely on the air triggers. For me, air triggers is pretty much the main reason I got this phone, along with it's aesthetics.

• Hi I have the same issue as well, my right air trigger feels faulty maybe after the update? Been playing cod mobile when I noticed it. Sometimes it works fine but most of the time it wont :( thought it was a hardware problem.

• edited November 2019

Same issue happened with me too but try i tried resetting the tap force level by unchecking the sensitivity booster button(you will get this sensitivity booster button while setting air trigger tap force level at armoury crate).... Now it's working perfectly with me. Try it out guys!

• @basumataryneetu6 above solution didnt work for me

• edited November 2019

@nithingomez1990 Also disable finger resting option.... Right now it's working fine with my device.... Set tap force level to 1-3..... My L trigger is set at 2 and R trigger at 4 force level.... While setting it totally exit the game.

• Same issue happened with me too but try i tried resetting the tap force level by unchecking the sensitivity booster button(you will get this sensitivity booster button while setting air trigger tap force level at armoury crate).... Now it's working perfectly with me. Try it out guys!

• Select the finger resting option. You clearly would've missed it. I missed it the 1st day I played PUBGM.

• Mine also have the air trigger issue on the left. Right working fine. Hope not a hardware issue cause its a brand new phone.

• Yes...same problem with both triggers

• New firmware out. Seem like nothing to address this issue...

• Any update on this? @LP_ASUS

• No updates to share yet guys, sorry about this. We're still looking into it.

• Depending on how you press the triggers, you might want to experiment with the finger resting option in the armoury crate console. Also changing the sensitivity might help.

• Already tried every possible settings... But nothing happening

• I have tried adjusting how much force I use to press the trigger, it seems to reduce the frequency at which it occurs somewhat. It may help alleviate the issue a little, but I don't think any of us would enjoy using a key feature that is unreliable. Regardless, Im thankful that the software team is looking into it, and hope to hear some good news soon.

This discussion has been closed.