cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus 6z

mppavish
Star I
**** off asus...
i believed in your product and got the asus 6z. i had a restart issue i made a replacement to it so that i got a new 6z.
again the issue is continuing and i feel very bad for my decision for choosing asus 6z now the new mobile which i had beed hardly used it not more than 2 days the phone got frequent restart and it is dead now .
thank you for giving me such a wonderful product i am very much glad that asus is been making a device just for a sake.
I regret it for choosing asus 6z .
Hats off asus engineers and asus.

6 REPLIES 6

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
It is clear that they do not perform a quality test in the manufacture of hardware and may be selling defective devices. Ask to have it changed as many times as necessary until a device that works properly is delivered.
I have a 30th anniversary edition, it is the third one I have, and they all present a problem in the GPS that locates you 20 meters from reality. This does not happen in normal Zenfone 6 / 6z.

vlasta_vasicek
Rising Star I
i have no problem with my z6 .. not with gps localization. all ok on my phone

Rustylord
Rising Star II
vlasta.vasicek

i have no problem with my z6 .. not with gps localization. all ok on my phone

View post
Same here

Rustylord
Rising Star II
mppavish

fuck off asus...

i believed in your product and got the asus 6z. i had a restart issue i made a replacement to it so that i got a new 6z.

again the issue is continuing and i feel very bad for my decision for choosing asus 6z now the new mobile which i had beed hardly used it not more than 2 days the phone got frequent restart and it is dead now .

thank you for giving me such a wonderful product i am very much glad that asus is been making a device just for a sake.

I regret it for choosing asus 6z .

Hats off asus engineers and asus.

asus 6z
I think this guy is indirectly asking for another Zenfone 6 from asus. There was no need to use such word in forum or community. You might find a solution in next update so don't misjudge things. I guess this guy needs to be reported.