This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera takes horrible pics on Rog2

yamvmax
Star III
So Rog2 and z6 have same cam sensors, but pics on z6 are way better than the rog2. Hoping Asus can fix this, because the pics are terrible for having a very good sensor.
46 REPLIES 46

ywitch
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23971#Comment_23971

I can take more comparison images with less light outside. I live in Sweden so we have a lot of night time this time of year 🙂

View post
please try to take picture with a very very slight light, almost totaly dark. for sure too much noise 100% outcome with boxlike in surroundings.. i know ROG could be on top of the line with good system update in camera.. we need to help each other to unleash the true beast

yamvmax
Star III
Its a lost cause. Asus will do nothing

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
Yeah so far I'm sastified with the phone camera, it is not the beast but not unusable. I have a OP 7 pro(not the 7t the older phone) so here's some comparations between the 2. The only complain that rog pics tent to be a bit on the darker side so i have to slide the exposure up or fix after pictures is taken. Is the a way to enable permanent exposure compensation in auto mode? Pro mode work perfectly. So here is 1 set for regular indoor light, low light (under the desk) and portrait. Both are taking at the same time, same distance. I don't know why the OP os soo close up for portrait.
OXTHIWNLD83R.jpg
5B9DFKWIMXK3.jpg
HCDQKC6IVHE7.jpg
CD0K65I91UDH.jpg
0HF9LWT7QX53.jpg
MK75B6PI2Z4Z.jpg

OPC
Zen Master II
As you said pro mode works perfectly so I'm using that most of the time and get good results. I hope Asus will polish other modes

ywitch
Star III
yamvmax

Its a lost cause. Asus will do nothing

View post
we will see about that in the next FOTA.. If not, goodbye ROG, hello op7t pro mclaren