This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a mess!

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I bought the 30th anniversary edition and I had to change it because the GPS has a 20-meter displacement of reality. The new phone presents the same problem, but ASUS Spain says that it does not know this problem.
MH8QHWC3JPGJ.jpg
Is it possible to fix the problem or do I return the phone?
82 REPLIES 82

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I have acquired a new device and it has the same problems, I await the result of the investigation.
It is also necessary to correct that the Android language is set at first with the one available on the SIM card, since it is currently in Italian. If there is no SIM card inserted, it should be displayed in English.
When the camera is folded by a fall test, the image on the screen remains inverted until the key is pressed again.
I think it is also necessary to keep the screen on while holding the phone as in the Zenfone 5z, and not just for time.
I will continue commenting on problems and suggestions about the device.

fjaviergj
Rising Star II

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Still no update. Did you own a ZenFone 6 non 30th edition too since you say that the GPS worked with ZenFone 6?

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
I've only had the 30th anniversary edition. I bought a new device 30th anniversary edition (the third one), and it presents the same problem with GPS.
I have never tended or tried the normal version. But this problem does not have other users of the normal version with whom I have contact. I don't know users of the 30th anniversary version to learn about their GPS experience.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
fjaviergj

I've only had the 30th anniversary edition. I bought a new device 30th anniversary edition (the third one), and it presents the same problem with GPS.

I have never tended or tried the normal version. But this problem does not have other users of the normal version with whom I have contact. I don't know users of the 30th anniversary version to learn about their GPS experience.

View post
Ok, my guess is that you would have the same problem with the standard ZenFone 6. The question is, why this happens to only you. It must be some bug which only triggers in your area or some software that you install that no one else uses. I have no idea but there must be something which is unique to you or how you use it. Let's see if we find anything strange with the device you sent back. It's very likely that I will ask you to log your phone if we don't find anything