This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call issue on Rog 2

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Its been few days where i have noticed that i won't receive calls on my side and its been pike like this many a times.. Every day i have restart my device atleast once to get rid of this issue..
I work in a telecom sector and lately this has created a lot of problems for me.. please check and fix this...
Note - my simcard is perfectly fine i have tried it on my other device and there is no such call related issues
3 REPLIES 3

ram4ufriends
Star II
RAIDEN™

Its been few days where i have noticed that i won't receive calls on my side and its been pike like this many a times.. Every day i have restart my device atleast once to get rid of this issue..

I work in a telecom sector and lately this has created a lot of problems for me.. please check and fix this...

Note - my simcard is perfectly fine i have tried it on my other device and there is no such call related issues

Call issue on Rog 2
What carrier do you use? It's known issue due to lack of VoLTE if you are using American carrier

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
ram4ufriends

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12380/call-issue-on-rog-2

What carrier do you use? It's known issue due to lack of VoLTE if you are using American carrier

View post
I use jio and its an Indian career which use volte

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Raiden, is your Volte problem solved. There is another post on calling issues and one person sathishinsat2 from India has posted a screenshot. His Jio Volte seems working. By the way, how is call quality on normal gsm/2g/3g if Volte is disabled?