This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading stops in playstore with mobile data in my rog phone 2

ssssid08
Star III
While downloading/updating with mobile data a big apk like pubg from playstore it gets stop around 500mb
13 REPLIES 13

rokkystrife
Star II
I have this problem as well no apps will download from the store and I tried to update the phone with the firmware patch from ASUS website and there are absolutely NO clear instructions on how to update the phone, I contacted the seller and they sent me a text document with instructions on how to update the phone, BUT BECAUSE THE STORE WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD THE APP TO OPEN THE TEXT FILE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPDATE THE PHONE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! As of this point this phone is nothing but a brick I want to break in half.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
rokkystrife

I have this problem as well no apps will download from the store and I tried to update the phone with the firmware patch from ASUS website and there are absolutely NO clear instructions on how to update the phone, I contacted the seller and they sent me a text document with instructions on how to update the phone, BUT BECAUSE THE STORE WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD THE APP TO OPEN THE TEXT FILE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPDATE THE PHONE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO! As of this point this phone is nothing but a brick I want to break in half.

View post
https://www.asus.com/us/support/FAQ/1009748/

ssssid08
Star III
@LP_ASUS yes downloading resumes with wifi ..but when i try same with mobile data it doesnt

Sadegh
Star I
i had the same issue with ROG phone 2 tencent, i clearer the cache of play store and restarted my phone it started working