This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling issue

Shreyash
Star III
Hey,so i have been having calling issues and i thought it was because of bad network reception in my area but i went of city and the problem persisted.I rarely get 4g connect and mostly i get h while using data and everytime i try to call the call gets ended sometimes before connecting sometime after ringing once.This is a major problem i am facing please help me out.
11 REPLIES 11

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Other users with similar issues have resolved it by changing APN settings for their carrier, getting an alternate SIM card, or both.
[ZenFone] How to set an Access Point Name | Official Support | ASUSPlease contact your carrier and see what steps you can take to improve your wireless connection.

Jango52517
Star III
Shreyash

Hey,so i have been having calling issues and i thought it was because of bad network reception in my area but i went of city and the problem persisted.I rarely get 4g connect and mostly i get h while using data and everytime i try to call the call gets ended sometimes before connecting sometime after ringing once.This is a major problem i am facing please help me out.

Calling issue
Are you in the US? If so there's no fixing that. ASUS kind of made a phone that can't phone correctly here...

abhimanyu_amish
Rising Star I
Shreyash

Calling issue
Shreyash which country are you in? I need feedback on 2G / 3G/ gsm voice calling reception. Sim card remaining same how is the reception or call quality compared to other phone? Some people say it Totally depends on the carrier. I wish to buy 512 gb in India.

Shreyash
Star III
Hey i so all those who are asking me regarding my location,I am from India currently in ncr and yes there is a calling problem in my phone .I looked into the setting and it said volte was not activated ,i had a chat with asus peeps and they tried all the troubleshooting but it didnt work and asked me to go to their service center.I will be visting one on 9th nov and keep you posted,but till then i wont suggest you to buy it .I have tried every possible troubleshooting and apn changes and the sim works perfectly in my samsung s9 .