This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog 2 dead after 1 year of MB

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
after an year of MB replacement my rog 2 got completely blacked out and not at all responding to power buttons or the volume keys. i was scrolling through youtube and all of a sudden the screen froze for 20 seconds before going completely blacked out and the phone is not responding at all
how much is it gonna cost me to get it replaced as i am presuming that the fault has something to do with power ic or the pm 8150 chip
after 3 years of heavy usage cant believe my rog gave up on me 😂
note i am thinking of getting a new phone(probably samsung) now as i am done with this brand for good
if its gonna cost me 10 to 20k for the replacement then thats the endgame for me i am done with the rog
@ARP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
13 REPLIES 13

Roystoys
Zen Master III
anjubunny123

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/241409#Comment_241409

Well that's the initial sign that your phone might get dead at some point

So better sell your phone before it dies

Or else you could get repaired from professionals when it's dead

I got my phone repaired at a third party repair center in Bhubaneswar Orissa

And they charged me 3800/- including the courier cost ,they told me that my phone's cpu has some issues

And my phone is working as good as new

View post
What sell it because it's about to die ??? Man I hope your next phone is one that was sold because It's about to die. Thats just low man low !!!?????!!!!!

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/242249#Comment_242249

What sell it because it's about to die ??? Man I hope your next phone is one that was sold because It's about to die. Thats just low man low !!!?????!!!!!

View post
It costed me 3.8 k for it to get it repaired so if I to wanted to sell it for 15k without getting it repaired by me ,I would've lowered the price and sell it for 11k because it has the MB issues and would've told the buyer to get it fixed
And That's justifiable
Before commenting Get your head straight first young man

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hi anjubunny123,

3 years is quite some time. Not saying that's the overall lifetime of the phone. But, any phone can get into technical issues.

I would request you to Kindly visit the nearest service center: https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

View post
Yeah it's working great after third party repair
Just one thing mate
I want to install twrp custom now as my phone is out of Warranty and for that to work i need to unlock the bootloader with the asus app but it is showing this weird network issue
screenshot-20230105-134720335.jpg
Kindly Please assist me regarding the issue @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ch_aliarshad @CH_ASUS @Christine_ASUS

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.