This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

I have the same issue with right air trigger as mentioned?.. is there any solution?.

nightsilvance
Star III
Nothing as of yet. I have provided them with logs and video of the problem, and we can only hope that they roll out the fix with the next update. Judging by the frequency of the software updates, I'm gonna be expecting at least another week or two before they can release any updates. Even that is being optimistic.

There would be lot more people who had the firmware updated..is it only a few of us facing the air trigger issue.?..hope its not a hardware issue..

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
We're still investigating this one. I'll update the thread as soon as I know more. Thanks for your patience!

khanaish1997
Star II
Is Asus doing something about this issue... Because it's making me really sad ...