This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Merged) Air trigger issue after latest firmware update on 31 October

nilesh_deepak
Star II
The air trigger on the right (lower one ) has started to respond sporadically after the lasted firmware update. It seems like the issue is with the new resting fingers feature which allows you to keep your finger and press continuously to trigger the buttons. You can get somewhat proper response when your finger is resting on the triggers while configuring it but it does not respond well during gaming.
I was always sceptical while getting Asus as it is not know much for their software support unlike its competitors like 1+ .
I hope they fix this issue ASAP and also come up soon with Android 10 update.
3 REPLIES 3

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
For Android 10 it will take a year XD. Have you seen the ROG phone 1 forum already. So be prepared for a Bad software experience.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Which update released today??

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Nilesh

The air trigger on the right (lower one ) has started to respond sporadically after the lasted firmware update. It seems like the issue is with the new resting fingers feature which allows you to keep your finger and press continuously to trigger the buttons. You can get somewhat proper response when your finger is resting on the triggers while configuring it but it does not respond well during gaming.

I was always sceptical while getting Asus as it is not know much for their software support unlike its competitors like 1+ .

I hope they fix this issue ASAP and also come up soon with Android 10 update.

(Merged) Air trigger issue after latest firmware update on 31 October
We are aware of this issue and are actively investigating. There is a more extensive discussion in another thread. Closing this one so we can merge the discussion.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12086/air-trigger-issue/p1