This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving OTP messages

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
@asus team,. We have serious issue with latest update. Not receiving all the SMS in the phone especially OTP messages. I even tried with many sms app and the issue exist. Now a days all app uses OTP for login and transaction. We need a fix soon as I'm not able to bank transactions. You can reproduce it by generating OTP messages.
Teams, it is very serious issue so I need a fix soon.
16 REPLIES 16

staradhish
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

Try disabling Dual SIM 4G and restart your phone. I've had a couple of comments here in the forum where users mention they had SMS issues when this option is enabled.

If it's already disabled, then I have no idea.

View post
I cannot disable Dual SIm 4g because I need both the SIM to work on 4G, in India Jio only works on 4G if I disable it my SIM will not work. Also please provide permanent solution instead of suggesting workarounds which disables a functionality of the phone.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
staradhish

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23841#Comment_23841

I cannot disable Dual SIm 4g because I need both the SIM to work on 4G, in India Jio only works on 4G if I disable it my SIM will not work. Also please provide permanent solution instead of suggesting workarounds which disables a functionality of the phone.

View post
Same here as I use two 4G sims. So I cannot disabled it for long. @asus @anderlai57 @Anders_ASUS we need a fix this issue soon because OTP is very important for all applications

sanjaypyadav
Star II
allow auto running of Microsoft sms app from auto start manager. this helped me to get SMS and OTP without any issues

staradhish
Rising Star I
sanjaypyadav

allow auto running of Microsoft sms app from auto start manager. this helped me to get SMS and OTP without any issues

View post
Didn't work for me.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
I have been using Microsoft SMS for long time now and I uninstalled it today. Seems, OTP messages is working fine with native sms app for me.