This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edition 30, Contacts app personalisation not working

BAAS
Star II
Hi, I have an Edition 30, and when I try to customise the backgrounds of the keypad, contacts, or call log, it then jumps straight into my gallery, and after selecting and cropping a picture, it just goes back without setting the picture, whereas my friend who has a normal 6 gets the option to either go to the gallery or reset the default whenever he chooses one of the background customisation options, and his chosen pictures do appear as the background for the relevant section, we both have Contacts v5.0.4.9_190731. Any help would be very much appreciated.
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Did you remember to press save? It's correct that you should be sent straight to gallery since you have never set a background before.
There shouldn't be any difference between your phone and your buddys. You have the exact same firmware.

BAAS
Star II
Yes, but when I press save, it jumps straight back to the personalisation main screen, without a notification (my friend does get a "background saved" popup at the bottom), and when I go to the screen for which I have chosen the background, it is still white, no picture.

samvelkoch
Star III
I have Edition 30 and same app version. Everything works fine. Custom backgrounds works and "background save" message appears

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sorry about the late reply. The only advice I have is that you could try and clean the storage of that device in the apps "app info"