This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 1 .... abandoned .... should expect the same for ROG 2

wendingdelonghu
Star III
I know this is the wrong forum, but your entire user base of your first phone feels abandoned. First you said Q3, then you said end of October. We are still running a 2 year old OS on a phone that cost us 900+ USD. What gives? What the hell are you doing , ASUS ? Customer loyalty and support can go to hell, this is what your attitude tells us. Absolutely horrendous 'flagship' experience.
NEVER again. Hell, Im staying away from your computer stuff too.
Jesus.
35 REPLIES 35

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
As a ROG Phone 2 user, I feel we will be treated same when ROG phone 3 releases. Is there a dedicated team to handle ROG updates? Or its just Zenfone's team work on ROG during their leisure?

wendingdelonghu
Star III
kchinnavigneshraja

As a ROG Phone 2 user, I feel we will be treated same when ROG phone 3 releases. Is there a dedicated team to handle ROG updates? Or its just Zenfone's team work on ROG during their leisure?

View post
Bruh, I wouldnt rule that out. They have been playing us like a bunch of idiots for a year now. I would jump ship while your phone is still worth something. Get rid of it and get something like a one plus 7T or pixel 4. Heck , even Razer phone 2 will do. These guys absolutely do not care.

jairo
Star III
wendingdelonghuo

I know this is the wrong forum, but your entire user base of your first phone feels abandoned. First you said Q3, then you said end of October. We are still running a 2 year old OS on a phone that cost us 900+ USD. What gives? What the hell are you doing , ASUS ? Customer loyalty and support can go to hell, this is what your attitude tells us. Absolutely horrendous 'flagship' experience.

NEVER again. Hell, Im staying away from your computer stuff too.

Jesus.

ROG Phone 1 .... abandoned
As I see that they are with the updates and the lot of problems that rog 2 has and asus said nothing about it, be sure that rog2 will happen exactly the same will stay on android 10 .. Asus as a manufacturer of laptops and PC parts and accessories are quite good but for phones they are disgusting

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
jairo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12296/rog-phone-1-abandoned

As I see that they are with the updates and the lot of problems that rog 2 has and asus said nothing about it, be sure that rog2 will happen exactly the same will stay on android 10 .. Asus as a manufacturer of laptops and PC parts and accessories are quite good but for phones they are disgusting

View post
The ROG Phone is still running android 8.1 since release and it should be updated to 9.0 since January when the Benchmark was leaked but. They just throw us away like garbage and i've you look at the updates they released you will notices its not even premium flagship grade. This was already before the ROG phone 2 release so that why we are al mad at Asus for not providing is a Flagship Experience but a crappy Buggy phone. For today the same bugs are still in the ROM since its was released.