Call, handsfree and vibrate issues

ZenZoom
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 33.2050.2050.29
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone (call/dialer)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I'm having the following most annoying issues:

More often than not the sound of the calling party "stays" in the earpiece of the phone, when I take a call using bluetooth handsfree in my car, instead of going to the speakers. This never happens when I'm the one calling someone else.
Often the phone keeps vibrating all through the phonecall, doesn't stop when I pick up the call - happens both on handsfree and using stand alone. I can make it stop by turning off the screen of the phone.
When phone is connected to bluetooth and audio is enabled on the connection, it seems like something is off with the AVRCP handling in the phone and it takes over function of buttons in the car - like the play/pause button of the car is mapped to Google Assistant and the skip forward button maybe works for 2-3 songs then music is paused at the next press and have to be restarted on the car screen. I never stream music from the phone, I use the Spotify and Youtube Music app in the car. I know it seems like it's the car doing this (it has Android Automotive) but I'm confident it's not, because this doesn't happen with any other phone I've had connected to the same car, only the Zenfone 9. Currently I have disabled audio streaming on the bluetooth profile in the phone, I has stopped this for now. But it shouldn't work like this.

5 REPLIES 5

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.