This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen has green tint

Darqor
Star I
My zenfone 6 screen has green tint which bothers me. If I try to change color temperature I only get more blueish tint or yellowish green tint. Is this phone going to have white balence settings at some point? My friends zenphone 6 screen looks much better with white backgrounds. I don't know what I should do with my phone, because this screen issue bothers me. Otherwise I would really like it,
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Like Darqor said, this picture won't represents what the screens actually look like to the eye. Its only purpose is to show the color difference between these two screens which it succeeds in. The difference is so big that there shouldn't be any issue getting it fixed
Please email our support. You can use the image you took to explain the issue
https://www.asus.com/support/Product/ContactUs/Services/questionform/?lang=en

metallus
Star II
Hi,
I have exactly the same issue with my new Asus Zenfone 7 that I received today.
Did you guys resolve the issue somehow?

rollen
Star II
Darqor

SX8JVSOHFXA8.jpg

1OQ5P8P7MAMP.jpg

Left side is my friends zenfone 6, right is mine. Even though left looks bit reddish it looks really white in real life. Mine looks even greener/bluer in real life. Both are with default settings. first picture with 50% brightness and second 100% brightness. Pictures are taken with automatic settings with olympus tough tg4

View post
Darqor

My zenfone 6 screen has green tint which bothers me. If I try to change color temperature I only get more blueish tint or yellowish green tint. Is this phone going to have white balence settings at some point? My friends zenphone 6 screen looks much better with white backgrounds. I don't know what I should do with my phone, because this screen issue bothers me. Otherwise I would really like it,

Screen has green tint
Install -Oreo Colorizer -app from Google play. It will fix the issue. Press -start- button on the app after install. Try and let me know

rollen
Star II
Darqor

Screen has green tint
Go to Splendid display setting, choose Customized option, on Hue slider bring the slider ball 2 steps back, don't touch the Saturation setting. See the difference and tell me