Flashlight in front camera not working

Aligosla
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_user_32.2040.2040.28
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): WhatsApp, instagram, telegram, any app that uses the front camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the last update, from the month of October, When you take a photo with the front camera and flash, the screen turns on completely, but the photo is taken after the screen turns off. Therefore the photos come out dark and without flash. It happens in all the apps that allow you to take photos with the front camera
4 REPLIES 4

Aligosla
Rising Star I
Like this
before the october update it was working fine. Please fix it

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @kano212, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward it to the R&D department.

Aligosla
Rising Star I
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @kano212, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll forward it to the R&D department.

View post
The error keeps happening on WW-32.2050.2050.29

please correct it

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.