This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS without pictures

chrisbepost
Star II
My ZenFone 8 doesn't send pictures anymore via SMS.
It worked fine until about 30 October. Since then pictures can't be sent or received anymore.
Also, I can no longer use data while being on a voice call. For example web browsing, gmail, Google calendar, Google contacts. It works again as soon as I hang up.
See pictures.
screenshot-20221120-142455673-281-29.jpg
Any ideas to troubleshoot appreciated.
screenshot-20221120-142401711.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

glennohyde
Star I
I have the same problem. It started with my phone after the last update in October. It seems that the same issue was being discussed last year. So far no one knows how to fix. It's a real pain.

keren_ASUS
Hello,
Could you share your APN settings and the operator you are using? Also, what firmware version is your phone on? Thanks!

chrisbepost
Star II
Hi @keren_ASUS ,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. These are my apn settings, provider is Aldi Mobile. Settings on their website. Can't post link, but google search rings them up. General internet network connectivity works without trouble while I'm not on a call.
screenshot-20221215-222023646.jpg
screenshot-20221215-222030746.jpg

Firmware is current, this one:
screenshot-20221215-221122915.jpg
Also, my partner has an identical ZenFone 8 and there have been no issues with that one so far. Same settings as far as I can tell.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.