This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps got frozen

misterioman88
Star I
Every since I got my Asus Zenfone 8 flip the apps are sometimes got frozen and stop working. Does someone have any ideea how I can correct that things?
4 REPLIES 4

keren_ASUS
Hi @misterioman88
Thank you for reaching out!
Can you please make sure your phone is updated to the latest firmware? Also, please clear the cache of the apps that are causing these issues and make sure they're updated to the latest versions.

misterioman88
Star I
I already did that many times but is has no effect. Couple of weeks ago I just received update to android 13. For couple of days everything was amazing but after that is started again to be frozen. Sometimes I have to restart the Phone even 15 or 20 times per day. It's becoming very annoying. I cleaned the cache memory of all the apps. Everything is updated to day. I don't have any crazy things installed but somehow it is annoying like hell.

misterioman88
Star I
I paid 800 euro for it but somehow it function worst than a 300 euro Samsung. Camera is much worst, battery is draining very fast, If I knew from the beginning I would buy something else. It is sad because it is a brand new one . It's barely have 6 months since I got it but is very stupid. Definitely not recomand this phone.

keren_ASUS
misterioman88
We're so sorry about this. For the issue about your apps freezing, can you download and install the software to optimize your system: Asus Launcher (for moving through page optimization)
Zenfone 8 Flip|Phones|ASUS Global