daniventu
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2050.2050.34
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence: non stop
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app PAYPAL
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
On my Zenfone 9 PayPal 2fa does not seem to be working..even if I verified the phone I have to enter a 6digit code every time ..on my old phones I had to setup this only once and then my fingerprint was enough to open the app.

Anyone else?
16 REPLIES 16

Wasjhok
Star I
Did you reset your 2fa on the paypal website?
If you log in to paypal and go to security settings, you should be able to reactivate 2fa.

daniventu
Star I
Yes, multiple times.

2fa is working correctly on the web and on another phone.
My issue Is that on my other phone i can enter the app only using my fingerprint after validating (the first time) my device, while on the zenfone9 i always have to input the 6digits code to open the app

Wasjhok
Star I
Strange, I can log in to the app with my fingerprint and didn't have this issue.
In the app itself you enabled in the "Login and Security" settings the fingerprint option? This setting can be found when you press on your profile picture in the app.
I'm trying to understand your problem here, don't get me wrong 😊.

daniventu
Star I
I can too, my issue is that after the fingerprint is recognized I get asked every time to input the 6 digits for the 2fa.

Wasjhok
Star I
I disabled 2fa and enabled it again and have the same issue now :D.
After opening app with my fingerprint, it asks for 2fa code.