This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG Cetra 2 is not working if aero cooler is pluged

Amanoma
Star I
If i plug my aero cooler 6 to my 6d ultimate and attach my cetra 2 to aero cooler 6 type c plug slot my cetra 2 is not working
But to my rog phone 3 attached the aero cooler 3 and plug my cetra 2 is working fine

I hope can fix this via software updates
7 REPLIES 7

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The AeroCooler 6's USB output only takes into account charging, no possibility of watching a video or playing on the big screen via HDMI, no streaming possible with the fan connected

Amanoma
Star I
FunBike31

The AeroCooler 6's USB output only takes into account charging, no possibility of watching a video or playing on the big screen via HDMI, no streaming possible with the fan connected

View post
Again if i plug my cetra 2 to my rog phone 3 with aero cooler 3 is working fine

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Amanoma

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/238201#Comment_238201

Again if i plug my cetra 2 to my rog phone 3 with aero cooler 3 is working fine

View post
I don't understand, you are not new to Zentalk, you have a ROG 3 and you have never consulted the ROG 5 and ROG 6 6D sections before buying one of the most expensive smartphones on the market!!!

So I'm going to tell you the ASUS line of action from the ROG3
a) Remove functions
b) Replace high-end components with basic ones
c) Remove accessories
d) Remove accessory compatibility with new ROGs
e) Increase bugs
f) Decrease Reliability
g) Increase prices with each generation by offering less
h) Increase XXL prices even further with special editions
i-y ) reserve for the lacks on the next generations of the ROG
Z) Make users PAY for defects in our suppliers' components, our design errors

You need me to detail each chapter a to z, it could be very long.
A snippet just for you, former Rog3 user for the ROG 6D
a) no integrated streaming, no key mapping
c-d) TwinView doc3, Mobile desktop doc incompatible, no replacement, ASUS Professional Dock discontinued, no replacement
d) Rog Kunai3, shell incompatibility, no sale of the shell alone for ROG6 / ROG6D - buy a new Kunai3 for Rog6!
d) AeroCooler 6 USB-C socket only accepts charger and unusable bottom USB-C of ROG6 when Aerocooler is connected
-- So, if you have a Dock Display port, hdmi, keyboard, mouse, Ethernet, Audio, This DOCK is unusable with the AeroCooler 6 and if the USB-C port of the 6D has the same bugs as on the ROG6/6Pro , it is not even usable at all, with or without Aerocooler.
e) 48h rest time without games after a long session of games with Aerocooler6 active peltier mode
e) Wifi 6, Audio, charging, Aerocooler and Kunai3 firmware update bug, BT audio - Resolution to follow, new Firmware .50 in progress
f) Not significant too recent and too few devices in service but already one dead after a charge.
g) You are fortunate to benefit from the points above and to have paid an amount 2 times greater than your ROG3
Z) The dead 6D (after 10 days) was under warranty, it did not benefit from a standard exchange! but from a motherboard exchange, it is doing well for now, IMEI changed, so it is worth almost nothing

Amanoma
Star I
FunBike31

View post
Cetra 2 is an headset rgb and i testing to my friend rog phone 5s is working fine attached the aero cooler 5 to the phone i dont kniw what are you talking about