System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
My Armory crate game visual is not working, please help me out.
I even reinstalled it and installed the game visual separately from the Microsoft store but it still won't work.

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS
Khyati25

It is not helpful for me. Please help me to resolve this issue I am using asus tuf a15 2021 model

View post
@Khyati25
Please provide me with the full model name of the laptop you are currently using.

How to find Model Name
I have sent you a message, please refer to the following FAQ to upload the log file to the cloud storage and provide me with the link via PM.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0) | Official Support | ASUS GlobalQ5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Falcon_ASUS
Khyati25

It is not helpful for me. Please help me to resolve this issue I am using asus tuf a15 2021 model

View post
@Khyati25
The relevant unit has readjusted the backg-end system, please reboot your laptop and try again.
Thank you.