This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Low latency or lossless, AptX headset user, BT audio profile

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Be careful if you are an audiophile, if you have high-end headphones, or if you are sensitive to latency and lossless quality.
Mediatek does not support AptX codecs, I don't think BT 5.3 latency is that low or there is an equivalent to AptX Lossless (LDAC but unknown to top brands)
The specifications of the 3.5 audio jack are also lower.
In summary, if you have wireless headphones or earphones like Master & Dynamic's, Sennheiser, Bowers & Wilkins and some other excellent brands (Full version AptX, no LDAC) you will have quality equivalent to 20€ devices (AAC, SBC )
Remains the resale solution for the purchase at Sony with LDAC at best. WH/WF-1000XM3-4-5 are excellent

Attention to specifications and tests, GSMARENA list of AptX !!!! and request refer to Rog6 audio test!!!, most other sites don't specify anything about codecs and profiles, below is the correct information.
Rog 6D/6D Ultimate
Hi-Res Audio up to 192 kHz / 24-bit for 3.5mm output
Bluetooth® 5.3 (HFP+A2DP+AVRCP+HID+PAN+OPP), AAC, SBC, LDAC

Rog 6 / 6Pro
Hi-Res Audio up to 384 kHz / 32-bit for 3.5mm
Bluetooth® 5.2 (HFP + A2DP + AVRCP + HID + PAN + OPP), supports Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive and aptX™ Lossless
6 REPLIES 6

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
FunBike31

sennheiser-orpheus-he1-008.jpg

It's not to spend a lot of time there but when your wife asks you for a wired and BT headset to listen to her music during house chores, either you do the latter or you accede to these desires 🙂

I consider myself happy, she didn't ask me that 🤣

View post
As long ur wifey isnt an audiophile it isnt that much of a problem. I got mine B&O H5, she totally happy with them.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.