This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing screw from the bottom of zenbook-KG512WS.

Prathamratna
Star I
I am using my zenbook for the past two months, Whenever I used to lift it, it used to make some poor build quality sound. Even when the sound was coming regularly I ignored it, Until I looked back for the problem causing the sound.
One screw was missing from the bottom part of the zenbook. I will attach a picture of the same which which will help you a bit.
I would like to know where I can get that fixed and stop that annoying poor build quality sound. You can either give me, address in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
whatsapp-image-2022-10-26-at-13-11-26.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

lajusukses1
Star I
did you check when you buy it?

Prathamratna
Star I
lajusukses1

did you check when you buy it?

View post
No, I didn't check it at that time.

Falcon_ASUS
Prathamratna

I am using my zenbook for the past two months, Whenever I used to lift it, it used to make some poor build quality sound. Even when the sound was coming regularly I ignored it, Until I looked back for the problem causing the sound.

One screw was missing from the bottom part of the zenbook. I will attach a picture of the same which which will help you a bit.

I would like to know where I can get that fixed and stop that annoying poor build quality sound. You can either give me, address in Nagpur, Maharashtra.

whatsapp-image-2022-10-26-at-13-11-26.jpg

Missing screw from the bottom of zenbook-KG512WS.
@Prathamratna
If your laptop makes unexplained sounds,  according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.