cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenui zenfone zc553kl

serai2109
Star I
hi
zenui zenfone zc553kl. The issue is, i keep get this reminder appear in my screen warning 'zenui keyboard has been stopped'. Unable to get through key in all apps and reset factory. Please help and guide me. thank you
img20221021100807.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, serai2109.
Could you please provide the current firmware version?
Please refer to the link for the troubleshooting steps. If there is an inoperable part of the process, please let me know which step is inoperable.
FAQBot
Please follow steps below for troubleshooting:
  1. Make sure the appearance of keyboard and the force feedback of press keys are intact
  2. Make sure the keyboard configuration and input method are match with your physical keyboard and input method that you need
  3. Update firmware to latest version:Settings > About > System update > Check Update
  4. Access Safe Mode by long pressing power key > tapping and holding Power Off > tapping OK
    If your tablet works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction
    Please reboot your tablet and check again if it works well
  5. Backup your data and perform factory data reset

Keyboard no work
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.