This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera takes horrible pics on Rog2

yamvmax
Star III
So Rog2 and z6 have same cam sensors, but pics on z6 are way better than the rog2. Hoping Asus can fix this, because the pics are terrible for having a very good sensor.
46 REPLIES 46

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
yamvmax

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23847#Comment_23847

Thanks for replying. There's a ton of us with terrible cams on rog2....the pics on z6 are much better. Please contact your dev team. The can on the rog2 is truly terrible

View post
@Anders_ASUS please do look at it

Noix
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Please stop comparing pictures that are not taken at the same moment. It will tell you nothing. The only real comparison in this thread was done by Noix and I find it strange that he only made one try when comparing them. HDR is clearly active on ZenFone 6 but not on ROG Phone II in his samples so it doesn't say much.

I can tell you from having both phones at hand that there's only a very small to no differences in performance between these two cameras.

View post
I use hdr auto on both phones. I made one photo today in my car and I think the trees in Rog 2 are more accurate to the reality.
Zenfone 6
HOY0ZF61PK5C.jpg

Rog 2
WR8SKQJHE8W9.jpg

Noix
Rising Star II
I also have two photos taken on the same place in different days to have an idea of the quality of the two phones
Zenfone 6
QEMSHURJ4TWK.jpg

Rog 2
5WBYA4ECJGAL.jpg

ywitch
Star III
this is why asus is ignoring the issue about its camera bcoz of this kind of answers. a true beast possesses all camera, battery, os,support, etc.. why they will buy other phone if the ROG can deliver better results in camera, the problem is.. some dont even care bcoz they think its just for gaming... please do mind that the weight of the phone is heavy for some people, do they need to carry another phone just to take pictures?

ywitch
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Please stop comparing pictures that are not taken at the same moment. It will tell you nothing. The only real comparison in this thread was done by Noix and I find it strange that he only made one try when comparing them. HDR is clearly active on ZenFone 6 but not on ROG Phone II in his samples so it doesn't say much.

I can tell you from having both phones at hand that there's only a very small to no differences in performance between these two cameras.

View post
All we need is better update improvement in the camera wide angle , night mode etc... with that answer youve given, its like there is no need to improve the camera.... cmon! why dont just listen to the consumer?! as consumers we have the right to ask something in return.. that's not the right approach.. how can you improve something when you think that all is good and there is no need to be improved?!!