Battery or AC: both
Model: Rog Zephyrus Duo 16
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: -
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I have this small issue since yesterday, when ScreenXpert 2 was automatically updated on my laptop to ScreenXpert 3. The ViewMax mode stretches the window all the way up and down, regardless of the Windows taskbar position (so that some part of the window is always covered by the taskbar. It never happened with ScreenXpert 2 - ViewMax stretched the window exactly as it should, to the point just below the taskbar (if it was set to top of the screen of course).
Are there any fixes to this problem?
Thank You in advance!
2022-11-23-121312.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
PeterRagnarsson
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: both
  3. Model: Rog Zephyrus Duo 16
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: -
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hello,

I have this small issue since yesterday, when ScreenXpert 2 was automatically updated on my laptop to ScreenXpert 3. The ViewMax mode stretches the window all the way up and down, regardless of the Windows taskbar position (so that some part of the window is always covered by the taskbar. It never happened with ScreenXpert 2 - ViewMax stretched the window exactly as it should, to the point just below the taskbar (if it was set to top of the screen of course).

Are there any fixes to this problem?

Thank You in advance!

2022-11-23-121312.jpg

Rog Zephyrus Duo: ScreenXpert 3 bug report
@PeterRagnarsson
Please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer. Thank you.

Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66280/rog-zephyrus-duo-screenxpert-3-bug-report

@PeterRagnarsson

Please download and install [ScreenPad2 Optimizer] correction program. Click here to download ScreenPad Optimizer. Thank you.

View post
Hello,
Thank You for Your suggestion - but I've already tried that before, and it didn't help (only messed up the resolutions).
Best regards,
Peter

Falcon_ASUS
PeterRagnarsson

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/238575#Comment_238575

Hello,

Thank You for Your suggestion - but I've already tried that before, and it didn't help (only messed up the resolutions).

Best regards,

Peter

View post
@PeterRagnarsson
If so, I would suggest you try removing the ScreenPad and reinstalling it.
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.