Rising Star II
System: Windows 11 22H2
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I need to enter to Safe mode for clearing some apps and after restarting from Recovery option in the System, I cannot continue. The problem is shown in the picture below:
safemode1.png
I don't want to restart and shutdown my laptop several times as explained in an Asus video.

6 REPLIES 6

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I tried to enter to Safe mode by following MS instruction: press shift while clicking on Restart from Power options. After restarting, I got the same result: no option for continue. It looks like there is no WinRe in my zenbook with windows 11 version 22H2?
How to solve this?
The method from asus video is too ugly! pressing power for 15 seconds, restart and press again power button when asus logo reappears... It should be better if we can use a method like keep pressing a function key while windows is starting...

FongPoui
Rising Star II
Finally, I found that there are 5 ways to enter Safemode. By the last one, by typing "msconfig" (win+R) is successfully done. So safemode does exist in my windows 11 22H2. But I wonder I cannot find safemode option like in the 4 previous steps...

FongPoui
Rising Star II
After entering to Windows by shift (keep pressing) and power restart, I cannot get "Options" for entering the safe mode. There is no WinRe either.
Please help...

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

After entering to Windows by shift (keep pressing) and power restart, I cannot get "Options" for entering the safe mode. There is no WinRe either.

Please help...

View post
@FongPoui
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.