This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really buggy update on 23rd October, 2019

bezbaruahkp
Star II
Please ASUS look at this post. I am really feeling thT the battery is draining very rapidly. Over the night, I slept with 90% battery and in morning it was 76%
4 REPLIES 4

staradhish
Rising Star I
Yes even I noticed more battery consumption after the new update. Also along with it I am not getting OTP messages and money deducted messages.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bezbaruahkp

Please ASUS look at this post. I am really feeling thT the battery is draining very rapidly. Over the night, I slept with 90% battery and in morning it was 76%

Really buggy update on 23rd October, 2019
As a test, put your phone in flight mode during one night and see if you lose more than a couple of percent. If you lose less than say... 5%, then you have a battery draining app that wakes your phone all the time to check status for something.
To remedy this issue, deny auto-restart for all your apps that you don't trust 100%. Go to power master -> auto-start manager and untick as much as possible. After you have saved your settings, kill all apps. Hopefully this will fix your battery drain and you can start enabling auto-start to a couple of apps at a time to find the guilty app.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
staradhish

Yes even I noticed more battery consumption after the new update. Also along with it I am not getting OTP messages and money deducted messages.

View post
Please go to power master -> auto-start manager and check if these apps are allowed to auto-start.

staradhish
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23616#Comment_23616

Please go to power master -> auto-start manager and check if these apps are allowed to auto-start.

View post
Yes, that is the first thing which I tried, but no luck.