This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED 2021 M3401QC-KM045WS support alt mode?

thedownloader
Star I
Hi,

I was looking to buy ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED 2021 M3401QC-KM045WS from amazon. I will keep the laptop connected to a 4k monitor. It's important for me to know whether it supports 4k @ 60 Hz. The HDMI port is 1.4b, so only supports 4k @ 30 Hz. The entire manual of the product doesn't list whether it's type-c supports alt mode.
Does the type c port support alt mode allowing me to project 4k 60Hz HDR to my monitor?
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
saidownloader

Hi,

I was looking to buy ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED 2021 M3401QC-KM045WS from amazon. I will keep the laptop connected to a 4k monitor. It's important for me to know whether it supports 4k @ 60 Hz. The HDMI port is 1.4b, so only supports 4k @ 30 Hz. The entire manual of the product doesn't list whether it's type-c supports alt mode.

Does the type c port support alt mode allowing me to project 4k 60Hz HDR to my monitor?

Does ASUS VivoBook Pro 14 OLED 2021 M3401QC-KM045WS support alt mode?
@saidownloader
The USB TYPE-C of M3401QC does not support display.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

thedownloader
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66235/does-asus-vivobook-pro-14-oled-2021-m3401qc-km045ws-sup...

@saidownloader

The USB TYPE-C of M3401QC does not support display.

View post
Ok, then how can I connect it to a monitor and work at 4k 60Hz?

Falcon_ASUS
thedownloader

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/238283#Comment_238283

Ok, then how can I connect it to a monitor and work at 4k 60Hz?

View post
@thedownloader
Unfortunately, the HDMI version of M3401QC is 1.4.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.