This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 died in my hand

michcss
Star II
Eh... I charged the phone today, disconnected, went out, made a few photos. I was holding it in my hand. Suddenly I look at it - black screen. It does not turn on, hard resets combinations are not working. No LED glowing when charing. I need a working phone quite urgently but now I will need probably to wait a few weeks for the warranty 😥
10 REPLIES 10

michcss
Star II
firmware upgrade to *.138 resolved the issue

litly
Star III
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, michcss. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you!

View post
Hello, this exact situation has happened to me today (phone is black screen, won't turn on). What is my next course of action/what details shall I give that you have asked from @michcss since he said he "received his phone pretty fast" and I too need my phone urgently.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, litly.
We are sorry to hear about your device.
As I replied in another of your messages, I have sent you a private message for more detail information.
Please check it, thank you.

johnjulius64
Star I
This just EXACTLY just happen to me. Worst of all is that I just got it back from the same problem this month on the 5th November 2022. At the time it was under warranty, but less than 30 days it got hard bricked once more (21/11/22). Im really sad that my data and messages got wiped twice. But when I contact customer service they told me to pay for repair since it out of warranty period now.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, johnjulius64.  I sincerely apologize for the experience you had.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!