System: win 11
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook UX534
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================

Hello.
The result of system diagnostics with MyAsus is, again, "There may be a problem with the fan".
I am convinced that it is again a problem with the MyAsus application, as this message reappeared after the last update.
Myasus: 3.1.11.0
4 REPLIES 4

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I faced that warning message 2 or 3 months ago. That was a misjudgement from MyAsus. The problem disappeared after the update. I wonder because your version is 3.1.11.0, the same as mine. I rechecked my ux8402ze, no problems found.

Falcon_ASUS
JorgeA
  1. System: win 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook UX534
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Hello.

The result of system diagnostics with MyAsus is, again, "There may be a problem with the fan".

I am convinced that it is again a problem with the MyAsus application, as this message reappeared after the last update.

Myasus: 3.1.11.0

There may be a problem with the fan
@JorgeA
Please upload the following path files to the cloud storage, and I will report back to the technical unit for confirmation.
C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\log
C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ASUSPCAssistant_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\log
I have sent you a message, you can provide the link through the message.
Thank you.

JorgeA
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/66182/there-may-be-a-problem-with-the-fan

@JorgeA

Please upload the following path files to the cloud storage, and I will report back to the technical unit for confirmation.

C:\ProgramData\ASUS\ASUS System Control Interface\log

C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Packages\B9ECED6F.ASUSPCAssistant_qmba6cd70vzyy\LocalState\log

I have sent you a message, you can provide the link through the message.

Thank you.

View post
Hi!
It's an issue I've had for a while now that went away with an update.
It has now reappeared.
I already sent the link, thanks.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.