Star I
System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit
Battery or AC: No battery; AC only
Model: Rog Strix G531GT
Frequency of occurrence: Every power on
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: The battery's cable connection to the motherboard was broken. I sent it to a shop to have it re-flowed but they couldn't do it so I use it as a desktop as I cannot use it without the AC connected.
Now, when I turn it ON, I get an error message about making sure the battery is 20% or more and to connect an AC supply. I cannot click on the OK button so I have to ctrl/alt/del to restart it and it finally goes into Windows. Is there a workaround to this or a patch that I can use to either update the BIOS completely, or to just automatically move past this error message?
Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Dharkheart
  1. System: Windows 11 Home 64-bit
  2. Battery or AC: No battery; AC only
  3. Model: Rog Strix G531GT
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every power on
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: The battery's cable connection to the motherboard was broken. I sent it to a shop to have it re-flowed but they couldn't do it so I use it as a desktop as I cannot use it without the AC connected.

Now, when I turn it ON, I get an error message about making sure the battery is 20% or more and to connect an AC supply. I cannot click on the OK button so I have to ctrl/alt/del to restart it and it finally goes into Windows. Is there a workaround to this or a patch that I can use to either update the BIOS completely, or to just automatically move past this error message?

Thank you.

Laptop is now a desktop
@Dharkheart
According to your description, I would suggest you to back up your data and then restore your system to confirm whether the problem is eliminated. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.