paweldejko
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9 (AI_2202)
Firmware Version: WW_32.2030.2030.26
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: randomly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Phone 3.0.1.6_220701
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi.
I have a problem with my call log. After starting the phone application, the history of recent calls is displayed. For some contacts, the total number of occurrences is displayed, e.g .:
example_contact (14)
where (14) is the number of voice calls made with a given contact. After opening the contact details, I cannot see the details of the call, such as the duration of individual calls or the date they were made. The field with the call history for a given contact is empty.
And:
- sometimes everything works fine,
- sometimes only a partial history is displayed, e.g. regarding only the last two / three calls,
- sometimes the history is not displayed at all (no information about the connection length).
I am using two SIM cards. The second card is a business card and I activate it only during working hours. Perhaps this is influencing the display error in the connection log.

6 REPLIES 6

paweldejko
Star III
Good news. 🙂
@Mansi_ASUS And is there anything known about it?https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/231415#Comment_231415

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.