This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differences Zenbook Flip 14 OLED (model number -KN069W and -K181W)

Carl_Ernst
Star I
Hello everyone,
I am interested in a Zenbook Flip 14 OLED with AMD Ryzen 9.
There are two models in an Austrian price comparison portal that are actually identical according to the technical data, but there is a difference in the model number and therefore also in the price (~ 230 euros).
Can anyone explain the difference between the ZenBook Flip 14 OLED UN5401QA-KN069W and the ZenBook Flip 14 OLED UN5401QA-K181W?
I can only find the difference in the model number -K..., but not in the technical specifications.
Attached is a screenshot with the comparison of the two models (sorry, it's only available in German).
Thanks to all of you! 
brgds Carl-Ernst
screenshot-comparsion-jpg.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
Carl_Ernst

Hello everyone,

I am interested in a Zenbook Flip 14 OLED with AMD Ryzen 9.

There are two models in an Austrian price comparison portal that are actually identical according to the technical data, but there is a difference in the model number and therefore also in the price (~ 230 euros).

Can anyone explain the difference between the ZenBook Flip 14 OLED UN5401QA-KN069W and the ZenBook Flip 14 OLED UN5401QA-K181W?

I can only find the difference in the model number -K..., but not in the technical specifications.

Attached is a screenshot with the comparison of the two models (sorry, it's only available in German).

Thanks to all of you! 

brgds Carl-Ernst

screenshot-comparsion-jpg.jpg

Differences Zenbook Flip 14 OLED (model number -KN069W and -K181W)
@Carl_Ernst
I can't see a difference on either side other than the difference in the complete model. (UN5401QA-KN069W and UN5401QA-K181W). I would suggest that you can ask the dealer about the difference. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Carl_Ernst
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
Thanks for help and comment.
As far as I could find out, the model number -K181W is probably the Zenbook with the stylus included.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.