This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jerry does it again!

TX11559
Rising Star I
Did you see the new video of jerry? like last year?
Very disappointed, many members already said that (can't remember the names, please forgive me), and to be honest I wonder how come Asus didn't fix this issue from last year?
Now, of cores people don't take a lighter and use it on their phone screen or just walk and trying to snap their phone but still....

13 REPLIES 13

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
thuggs

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236719#Comment_236719

Yup, certainly a fanboy here, when I've spent most of my time in this forum complaining and it's why i joined (to report bugs). I'm just not an idiot who thinks every single aspect of these phones is awful, unlike you. If you hate Asus as much as you portray you should not be here. Get a hobby and go to an apple store my dude.

At least then you can buy apple protect and walk around with their 1300$ phone and not worry about a case.

View post
Yeah yeah fanboy. Nobody cares about your uneducated opinion. We have tons of people like you, the funny thing is, once that crappy phone is dead, youll be one of many suddenly turning into a haterboy acting all surprised.

TX11559
Rising Star I
thuggs

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236719#Comment_236719

Yup, certainly a fanboy here, when I've spent most of my time in this forum complaining and it's why i joined (to report bugs). I'm just not an idiot who thinks every single aspect of these phones is awful, unlike you. If you hate Asus as much as you portray you should not be here. Get a hobby and go to an apple store my dude.

At least then you can buy apple protect and walk around with their 1300$ phone and not worry about a case.

View post
Jerry said himself, ASUS failed a second year, and it doesn't look good.
I wouldn't be surprised if someone who had no case had their phone cracket, look at jerry, simple force and the phone was destroyed! not only you pay a high price for the phone, but you get updates for only 2 years, your phone is also not that protected!
Is it beautiful looking phone? the best, is it has good features and good tech specs? yes. but still there are other issues that brings down the beauty and specs that must be addressed!

Taskman
Star III
TX11559

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/237428#Comment_237428

Jerry said himself, ASUS failed a second year, and it doesn't look good.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone who had no case had their phone cracket, look at jerry, simple force and the phone was destroyed! not only you pay a high price for the phone, but you get updates for only 2 years, your phone is also not that protected!

Is it beautiful looking phone? the best, is it has good features and good tech specs? yes. but still there are other issues that brings down the beauty and specs that must be addressed!

View post
His name isn't Jerry which is quite obvious "Jerryrig" is an expression. His name is Zack and it's mentioned quite often.
It have issues for sure but no phone is perfect, not saying this is up there with the best ones but it's not the worst (overall), not the bending as that is bad structural wise
I know several people using the ROG 6 with the cheap plastic case it came with and so far none has it bent. It may happen or it may not we'll see.
But as a rule of thumb, never carry your phone in the back pocket. Seen way too many sit down with phones in the back pocket and then have no idea how it could bend...

Mattias_ASUS
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/237428#Comment_237428

Yeah yeah fanboy. Nobody cares about your uneducated opinion. We have tons of people like you, the funny thing is, once that crappy phone is dead, youll be one of many suddenly turning into a haterboy acting all surprised.

View post
Closing the thread because of toxic behavior toward other users.